Mandatory Charging Research Project: Next Steps for provincial discussion
Please include discussion time on your next VAWCC agenda to look at what the data means for your community.
A discussion guide has been created by the Advisory Committee. This is our next challenge as a network - can we use the research to spark a provincial discussion on the mandatory charging policy and practices that can lead to policy improvements and better outcomes for women and their families? The survey will be open until November to give all of the coordinating committees time to discuss and provide their input. Your voice matters!
The Mandatory Charging package includes:
- MCP report in English / French
- Literature review / annotated bibliography - (French - mise en accusation)
- a discussion guide* that was developed with the researchers
- the presentation that was used for the webinar*
- Link to the Webinar
- Link to the survey* for your input
*unfortunately the PPT, webinar, discussion guide and survey are available only in English